Perfect for table-hopping. The “Wizard’s Box” is gimmicked to deliver an unexpected “knock-’em-out” ending to any close-up routine. The box can also hold a poker sized deck, rings, coins, and utility gimmicks.
EFFECT: Before performing, magician comments: “The box I’m holding is quite magical & also practical, as it can hold quite a few things. I got in a thrift store in Carolina Beach, NC and taped to the inside of the box was a $1 and this old watch.” Performer removes his props except for the watch which remains inside. He comments: “I don’t want to go over 5 minutes and this watch will keep me on track.”
The magician begins his set of routines. During his performance he learns a time significant to a spectator. Several minutes later as he concludes, he casually asks the spectator to pick up the box & observe the time. THE SPECTATOR SEES THAT IT IS IDENTICAL TO THE TIME HE MENTIONED EARLIER. Indeed, this is a very magical box! Instant reset. Performer never touches the watch from the moment he places it inside the box. Watch can be examined.
* PERFORMER NEVER TOUCHES WATCH ONCE IT IS PLACED INSIDE BOX. THE SPECTATOR PICKS UP THE BOX & THE WATCH.
* This is the PERFECT DOUBLE CLIMAX for your routine!
* Effect can be performed in less than 45 seconds.
* Minimum handling. Performer only handles timepiece at beginning of routine.
* The $1 bill accessory and the gimmicked pen (not included) will also work with the watch.
* The box can also hold a poker sized deck, packet card tricks, business cards, & smaller items as rings, coins, and utility gimmicks.
* Outside dimensions: W=3 13/16″, L=4 3/4″, D=2 1/16″; Inside dimensions: W=1 1/2″, L=4″, D=3 1/8″
* Watch & Wizard’s Box can be examined.
* An novel one-of-a-kind timepiece that has never been marketed until now.
* Watch keeps time, although it cannot be outfitted with a bracelet.
* Comes complete with gimmicked Wizard’s Box, Watch, and illustrated instructions.